Amenities in Seattle
MODERN LUXE. NORTHWEST CHILL.You've got to come see for yourself, the crowning feature is our rooftop deck that affords you breathtaking city and lake views that make you fall in love with Seattle over and over again.
Our 7,000 square-foot amenities package boasts coveted spaces like cozy social lounges with fireplaces, gaming and theater rooms with over-the-top flat screen TVs, bike storage, 24-hour fitness studio, a private pet park, projected LEED Silver Certification, and great work-from-home spaces. The crowning feature is our rooftop deck that affords you breathtaking city and lake views that make you fall in love with Seattle over and over again.
Connect with us today and get an in-person taste of Modern Luxe, Northwest Chill and Modera South Lake Union.
- Convenient on site bike storage and repair shop
- Convenient access to Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, UW & Gates campuses
- Walking distance to Downtown, Queen Anne, Capitol Hill, and Pike Place Market
- Online Payments Available
Free e-check option
Accepts credit card payments
Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
Well appointed resident lounge with demonstration kitchen
Socialize and cozy up fireside in the resident lounge
Expansive 24-hour fitness studio
Take a spin in our fitness studio
- Get a good stretch in our Yoga/Pilates studio
Watch the big game or a movie in the resident lounge
Complimentary Wi-Fi in social hubs
- Puppy play time at our pet park
- Dog and cat Friendly
- On-time rental payment reporting through RentPlus
- LEED Silver Certification
- Located near the Westlake bike corridor
- Controlled access, reserved garage parking
- Close to Google and Facebook
A "Walker's Paradise" Walkscore of 99 and transit score of 100
The apartments at Modera South Lake Union are beautifully outfitted with thoughtful touches like ultra-high-speed Internet (gamers and binge-watchers rejoice!), gas ranges, and – get this – air conditioning (whoever said you don’t need air conditioning in Seattle clearly has never spent a summer here).
- Air Conditioning in All Homes
Vinyl-wood-plank-style flooring in living areas and baths
Two tone custom cabinetry with chrome pulls
Designer's dream with open display shelving
Beautiful quartz countertops in the kitchen and bath
Sleek stainless steel appliances
Gorgeous subway tile-backsplashes
Convenience of a moveable islands*
- Ample storage with homes with pantries*
Upscale kitchen finishes with adjustable lighting
Reserved parking available for $250/month
Of course, you can count on Modera South Lake Union’s friendly and helpful team to deliver the signature Modera service experience. Here, our goal is simple, yet bold: help you get the apartment you want and make sure you’re happy long after you move in.